Gesture Based Robotics (also known as Accelerometer Controlled Robotics) deals with robots which involve human-machine interaction - where a robot is controlled through hand movements sensed by an accelerometer.
The workshop helps participants understand the concepts and applications of an accelerometer sensor, microcontrollers and other electronic components used in Robotics. It includes practical training on building robots based on gesture recognition technology, providing students a glimpse into Human Machine Interaction technologies.
- Design, Develop and Test your own Gesture Based Robot
- Exposure to Human Machine Interaction technologies
- Understanding the working of an accelerometer
- Understanding the structure and programming of microcontrollers
- Practical experience for participant with DC motors, micro-controllers, sensors and accelerometers
Cost of Workshop: 2 Days - Rs.4000 / Maximum 5 Members per Team.
Get a take away kit worth Rs.2800
DATE: 24 & 25 December 2017